Saturday 8 January 2011

January

 
I'm pretty skint at the moment, much like many people caught up in the early January lull. It's that lovely time of the year which often consists of eerily quiet town and city centre pubs and clubs, unkept diets and resolutions, the FA Cup, Tory bastard VAT increases (they've not cut something!) and the left overs of cheap retail sale garbage. There can be downsides to being really broke like considering left over cheese and hot sauce as a meal, but there are some positives such as scouring for music new and old; either it be from the web or taking a trip down to your favourite record store to listen to all sorts of stuff you unfortunately cannot afford to buy. I've been sticking to the positives (so far) and have been listening to all sorts of wonderful music. So as I find myself ensconsed in my living room I'd thought I'd share some of this music for you to enjoy whilst you contemplate that appetising meal of a bowl of salad with no dressing or meat,  no bread and definitely no bloody wine. Theres a bit of house, garage, dubstep, electronica and some late 90s hardcore (thats rock not scallies in shellsuits with a mouthful of pills-type music). Enjoy.

Floating Points-Shangrila

Wbeeza-Hang On

LV & Untold-Beacon (Mount Kimbie Remix)

Scott Garcia-It's a London Thing (London Mix)

Flako Feat. Dirg Gerner-I Want You

Far-Mother Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment