Thursday 21 April 2011

Low-C'mon (Acoustic)

I've already plugged Low, one of my all time favourite bands on several occasions, and unshamedly Im going to do it again. Not being satisfied with releasing one the most heartfelt and beautiful albums of 2011 in C'mon earlier this month (and that it seems only Low are capable of), they were generous enough to include a 5 track acoustic bonus CD with every vinyl copy purchased. As I was one of the lucky few to purchase it from Piccadilly Records before it sold out, I thought I only right to share this wonderful addition on my blog and continue my Low-themed blog posts that often pop around the house and disco heavy tunes I often wish to share.

Low-C'mon (Acoustic) (link removed by request)

Try and catch em on their UK tour next month. C'mon!!!
Dates here.

No comments:

Post a Comment