Monday 29 November 2010

Space Dimension Controller-Temporary Thrillz

Space Dimension Controller. I certainly wasn't one the ball with this guy. The ridicuously young man from Belfast had apparently throughout 2010 (and even in 2009) cemented his own unique sound within a burgeoning sub-genre of electronic music inconveniently labelled with a large question mark. Part deep house, funk, downbeat electronica and everything else, it wasn't a surprise to hear such variety after listening to his recent eclectic but excellent Resident Advisor podcast. I then realised I had guestlist to see him at the meandyou night at Soup Kitchen in Manchester last month but passed because I hadn't heard of him and I was 'tired'. Bugger. I should of known meandyou don't let you down (Move D next month!!). His excellent EP 'Temporary Thrillz' has been re-released this week and you can preview the release below. Pick it up from Piccadilly Records here.

Space Dimension Controller-Temporary Thrillz EP

No comments:

Post a Comment