Wednesday 8 February 2012

Another Late Night-Groove Armada

Way before people began discussing online mixes, soundcloud, the death of the mix CD format (insert boring tale here) and people actually buying burned mixes off ebay; existed mix CD's that helped define a certain part of your life. Who you were hanging around with, who you were seeing, what threads you were wearing, all come to me vividly when I listen to this mix. Whilst my memory of it may be linked to a particular time, the music featured is timeless. With the internet helping to make it easier to be a music nut with fountains of knowledge, many tracks here will be instantly recogniseable. However for me, they were a breath of fresh air back then. Ten years on I'm still wearing converse.

Another Late Night-Groove Armada  (buy)

No comments:

Post a Comment