Monday 27 February 2012

Black Rascals-Keeping My Mind


Some people may (or may not) think us bloggers have an over-whelming extensive and 'sound' musical knowledge, knowing about all kinds of tunes/genres/movements/periods/fads that they never would have heard of (unless they managed to come across this blog or any other musical blog for that matter). The fact is that is (for the most part) it's own kind of bullshit. I find out about tunes via the internet just like many do nowadays. More so than ever since I moved away to a place where record shops no longer exist, leaving me unable to go crate digging like I did in the past. This lovely house tune from 1993 is a tune I found out about, just like you on the internet via the good Mancunian boys at Boheiman Grove. Was a limited pressing at the time so deep pockets required if you want a physical copy. Enjoy.



Black Rascals-Keeping My Mind (buy)

No comments:

Post a Comment