Thursday 15 March 2012

Freerotation 2012


 
FREERO IS GO

The 2012 lineup has finally been announced and it's fair to say it's once again completely infested with a fantastic selection of artists and DJs (not to mention the 'residents'!) After my visit to Baskerville Hall last year and my subsequent blogpost/diary/ramble it's THE festival I've been looking out for in terms of lineup. The real buzz can now start providing you can get your hands on a bloody ticket! Looking all systems go for me on that front, and I can only wish you luck in your best endeavours to get hold of your own. Failing that come back in here in mid July to check out how much fun I had and leave an appropriate 'arsehole' comment if necessary!

A couple of DJs who made up two of my favourite mixes from last year are on the lineup. Never seen DJ Deep before and I had complimentary tickets to see Mike Huckaby last year in Manchester, but after a hefty bike ride round some beautiful countryside lanes and way too many day time bevs, I missed out on it like a bit of a knob. Enjoy.

DJ Deep



Mike Huckaby

No comments:

Post a Comment